Twitam is an alternative to other social media like Facebook and Twitter. So primarily, Twitam.com is a Nigeria social networking platform where user can share what matter and have fun.
Let me tell you more about this new social platform before teaching you how to make $100 (N37,000) from it.
The platform is a new social media with different in value, and with most of Facebook/Twitter features. The social feature are getting improved from time to time.
Twitam is coined out of Nigeria pidgin, as in share am, post am or twit am freely without any limitations or any restriction.
It is a growing social network and will be one of the largest social media to come as the system is and will be well supposed with partners and huge campaign promotion all over the world starting from Nigeria.
Paul Samson of NNU owns this new social platform.
NNUForum members can use the platform as a tools to carry out their membership activeness and review.
All NNUForum member are require to create a valid account on Twitam.com, kindly make sure to complete your profile registration and remain active on the platform to make sure you get paid your earning on NNU Forum.
After registering on Twitam, locate NNU Forum Page, like the page and then share their daily post either on your timeline, Whatsapp or other social media except Facebook.
Make sure you edit and complete your profile with your picture. You can also add friends on the platform to grow your audience.
How To Register On Twitam.Com
- First thing is to visit the website and register for free, click here to visit the website.
- After creating an account, click on profile
- Fill in the profile form with your correct information
- Click save, now visit your timeline and begin to perform activities
- Perform activities like, uploading pictures, posting update, status, stories
- Begin to share other members post, like post, comment on publish post
- Share am, post am or twit am on a daily basis. The more activities you perform, the more point you earn.